Free shipping from 50€ or above
German engineered
1 - 3 working days delivery time
Shipping with DHL GoGreen

Erik Emmrich 

@emmrich29

I am 22 years old and I will finish my studies in February. After that I'll be working full time in the bike industry. From now on, I'm going to focus more on e-bike racing and everything to do with motorised cycling. I'll still be riding a lot on organic bikes in the bike park, for dual slalom or on the pump track.

This year is all about my passion for mountain biking. I'm starting the season with highlights like the E-EDR MTB World Cup and Crankworx Innsbruck. The MEGAVALANCHE in the French Alps offers an exciting challenge with steep descents and technical trails. I'm also looking forward to various bike events like Riva Bikefestival, Dirtmasters Winterberg and Willingen Bikefestival to explore new trails and enjoy the community. My participation as a guide at the Propain events, the Rookies Camp and the FRIENDS event will be particularly exciting. All in all, this year of mountain bike adventures promises to be an exciting journey through the world of biking.

Partner in 2024

Fidlock, Propain Bikes, Sixpack Racing, Schwalbe Tires, Platzangst, Amplifi Sports,

Erik Favourite products

Of course the Fidlock Twist Bottles with the super clean look on the bike and the option of different colours! 

The new hip belt is also one of my favourite products. It has a lot of storage space and the different fasteners make it perfect for any weather.

Watch a video of Erik here!