Free shipping from 50€ or above
German engineered
1 - 3 working days delivery time
Shipping with DHL GoGreen

Jasper Jauch

@jauchjasper

Hi, I'm Jasper, a former downhill world cup racer and now a mountain bike Youtuber. Together with my community, I try to cover topics that inspire many mountain bikers.

My content should motivate people to spend as much time as possible on their bikes and to keep improving. Technically, riding and geographically.

I love travelling with my van and discovering new mountain bike destinations.

Personally, I would describe myself as thoughtful, far-sighted and sometimes silly. When it comes to work, I want to inspire and always keep an eye on the big picture. I want to achieve my goals professionally and without sentimentality.

To tell it like it is, it will be difficult to beat 2023. At the moment I'm in Spain and I want to improve my dirt jumping skills. Then there's a cultural trip through the Balkans in the spring, which will take us to Greece.

Then a trip to Canada in the summer. I've never been to Whistler or anything like that, so I want to fulfil that lifelong dream in 2024. Other than that, events like the Fidlock Athletes Summit are high on my list.

Partner in 2024

Fidlock, Santa Cruz, Ethirteen, Ergon, Malola, Cosmic Sports, Magura, Sunlight, Evoc,

Jasper's favourite products

The Twist 590 is the best companion for my Daly Use.
The vacuum phone case and the corresponding vacuum car holder are also always in use.

Watch Jasper buliding his bike in this musical!