Free shipping from 50€ or above
German engineered
1 - 3 working days delivery time
Shipping with DHL GoGreen

Luis Freitag 

@luis.freitag

My name is Luis Freitag, I'm 20 years old and I'm a professional freestyle mountain biker. I come from Frammersbach, a Bavarian village in the Spessart. The freedom and connection to nature has accompanied my passion for cycling for 6 years now. However, the almost limitless possibilities of the sport have long since awakened my ambition to practice my own style.

Exciting projects are in the pipeline for the coming year. A major video project with more cinematic elements will be used as promotional material for broadcasters and streaming services. I would like to take the successful "Biker vs. Gangster" show to other locations and events. I'm also planning a bikepacking tour from Germany to Morocco.

On the content front, I will be continuing the Ridicted Series on a regular basis and also launching a new Ridicted Extreme Series. Another highlight will be a joint series with R Raymon to strengthen both brands.

The coming year promises to be an intense time full of creative projects and exciting collaborations.

Partner in 2024

Fidlock; R Raymon Bikes; Maloja; Shimano; Lazer; B&W; Motorex; Schwalbe; Riesel Design; Evil Eye