Free shipping from 50€ or above
German engineered
1 - 3 working days delivery time
Shipping with DHL GoGreen

Sandra Mertl

@sandrandara

I'm Sandra, 29 years old and I live near Munich. In the spring of 2021, I discovered mountain biking and quickly fell in love with enduro racing. Since then I've been active on Instagram and share my stories about everything that has to do with cycling. 

I especially want to motivate women to take up mountain biking and create a girls' community for enduro racing. My main job was as a police officer for 10 years, but at the end of 2023 I decided to quit and start studying psychology. My new hobby might have contributed to this... I'm really grateful that I've been able to turn this hobby into a bit of a career and that I have some partners who support me and my ideas. As my riding skills can definitely be improved, I would describe myself as a professional motivator for non-professionals. 

Librace Enduro Girls - more women in racing! Riding together and creating a community to encourage more women to get involved and believe in themselves.

Partner in 2024

Fridlock, RRaymon, PuryaProtein, MaxxisTires, Evocsports, Zweiradstadl, Omnibars

Favourite products

TWIST Bottle 750 compact - more space for more water during the race

VACUUM Car Vent Base - the first mobile phone holder for the car that works and doesn't regularly force me to perform tricky rescues while driving.