Free shipping from 50€ or above
German engineered
1 - 3 working days delivery time
Shipping with DHL GoGreen

Eric Junker

@ericson_junker

Hi, I'm Eric, born in 1995, and I've been touring Germany and Europe on my mountain bike for what feels like forever. I used to be a junior racer, but now I'm looking for new adventures with my self-built van. Alongside my training as a technical product designer and my degree in industrial engineering, I practically grew up on a bike. 

Some people call me a pedant, especially when it comes to taking care of my bike. I simply enjoy finding the perfect bike and I choose my parts carefully because when I recommend something, I stand behind it 100%. 

My passion has evolved from the early days when no one showed me how to turn a corner properly, to now when I pass on tips to others. For me, mountain biking is about more than just riding - it's about rider development, choosing the right equipment and having fun. 

I prefer to be out on natural trails. If you don't find me there, I'm probably at an event supporting brands and spreading a positive vibe. 

Outside of mountain biking, I love craft projects, including the lifelong dream of building my own motorhome, which will probably never be finished after several years - a never-ending story. I'm sure you know what I mean!

Partner in 2024

Fidlock/ Santa Cruz Bicycles / Reserve / Magura / Burgtec / Lupine / Industry Nine / Park Tool / Sports Nut / Patagonia

Favourite product

The Fidlock mounts on the bike and in the caravan are now indispensable for me on adventures. With a simple smartphone case, I can attach my smartphone to the bike to explore when I'm unfamiliar with an area. I can also use the same system in the van on the windscreen. The cover is ultra-thin, unobtrusive and doesn't get in the way of my daily life. If I'm filming something on a tripod, I can use an adapter to quickly attach and detach the smartphone.